Monday, April 20, 2009

The Number EIGHT

I've been tagged by my cousin LAURA over @ A FORM OF THERAPY

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1) Flying to Dallas and then driving to Louisiana to see my family
2) My sisters wedding
3) My brother /sister /nieces and nephew meeting Andreas for the first time
4) Buying a second car
5) Getting Dora spayed
6) For the whole immigration process to be finished
7) Moving the hell out of California
8) The free wine and beer at my little sis's reception

8 Things I Did Yesterday :

1)Separated clothes for washing...and then didn't wash them
2)Sweated like a pig ( it was 96 degrees yesterday!!!)
3)Rearranged and folded Andreas clothes drawer
4)Watched Jon and Kate plus 8....I love that show until I can longer take all the screaming and crying and whining then I have to turn it off and give myself nap time.
5)Took off tags and stickers off new clothes
6)Listened to Andreas grip about how I wait until the last minute to do anything
7)Ate Dominos pizza ~ Don't worry I made sure it didn't have any snot or smell like butt before I consumed it.
8)Complained about my newly cut bangs...all day. The Asian community here does NOT know how to cut big,thick,wavy Texas hair. My bangs look like one of those Gosselin kids grabbed
a pair of scissors and had at it. SIGHHHHHHH.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do :


1)6 backflips in a row
2)Lose weight and KEEP it OFF
3)Sew
4)Play classical guitar and piano
5)Speak Spanish fluently

6)Go lay out by my OWN private pool
7)Travel,Travel,Travel
8)Find a good hairdresser

8 Shows I Watch On TV :


1)Jeopardy
2)What NOT to wear
3)Clean Sweep/Design on a dime
4)Jon&Kate /Table for 12
5)History Channel

6)Animal Planet
7)Biggest Loser
8)That 70s show


I am suppose to tag 8 people.....but instead I will tag you all.

2 comments:

lmt1073 said...

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I'M COUNTING THE DAYS TIL THIS WEEKEND... WHAT TIME WILL YOU BE IN FRIDAY???

Kelli Nørgaard said...

I MISS STACY AND CLINTON SO MUCH!! I used to love it when they had marathons of the show on TLC!

Where in Texas and Louisiana will you be?!