And in honor of his birthday I decided to look back on the many faces and styles he has bestowed upon his family and the world.
1.) Annoying, silly little brother......
2.) Horny, beer drinking young man. ( Okay...I give you points on this photo because the young ladies boobs your staring at , you ended up making her your wife. But then again, I have to turn around and take those same points away because your drinking a Schlitz.)
3.) Showing us what you wear under your favorite polyester plaid pants.
5.) Here is your Pierce Bronson look.
6.) In the summer you proudly displayed your 1970s porno mustache and sleeveless t shirts, ( much to moms weak kneed delight!)And in the winter you gave us the lumber jack/ Paul Bunyan image.
7.) In the next pic , you look like you want to either kill a president or a Beatle. But never the less, everyone was sure to know where you were from and which
8.) A La Panama Jack......( Of course this time you decided to be a gentleman and not look down at moms boobs)
9.) You are still that annoying, silly, little boy but in a mullet wig.

10.) But the best fashion style you have ever worn is the one I love the most. And that is , just plain and simply being my dad!!! Happy Birthday you old fart!!! I LOVE you!!!

4 comments:
PRICELESS!
I did something similar for my dad's bday in October and he treasured it!! And we will have these for ALL TIME since they are in cyberspace!!!
Tillykke med din fødselsdagen, DAD!
Awww....this made me cry!!!! How sweet!!!
Happy Birthday to my Uncle Tom!!! We love you!!!
SO cute & funny! & your parents really were the lookers weren't they? You look like your mom!
Post a Comment