AND appetizers galore ,that snaked all the way around the counter ending with a dish of smoked oysters and octopus. ( And believe me, my lips came no where near in consuming that type of under the sea cuisine)
It's present time! It's present time ! Open it up and see whats inside!!!!
There' s nothing more that makes a man goodlooking than sexy socks!!!
And before the night was over, we noticed a new christmas ornament in our tree.......
On the 25th, I stayed in my pajamas and ate my weight in rotel dip and chips. There were a few naps here and there. We also got on the webcam to watch my family open their gifts. I am so glad we did this, it made it feel like they were not so far away. In the evening, hubby and I watched the "Nativity Story" while sipping coffee and smacking on danish cookies.
Life is good and we are SO blessed.
Thank you to my family for their wonderful, awesome gifts they gave, and to those of you who sent christmas cards. ( I admit I am behind on that )
And thats # 2 on the procrastination list.
Love, Huggs and Peace to you all.

2 comments:
sure wish i would've been with ya'll. glad you had a good time though. miss you like crazy and wish i could talk to you... so much going on! i love you!
What a beautiful spread you created!! Makes my mouth water
Post a Comment