Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just Gabbing and Blabbing


Last night we went to Target ...for what...who the heck knows. But I scored me a comfy red throw blanket, that I am sure Dora crackcat will have ripped to shreds with her wolverine baby claws by next Monday. And I also got a deep purple glass candle holder. To my high on holiday shopping heart they only had one left. I am going to try and go to the other Target down the road and see if they have more there and anything else I feel like I cant live without. You know....like topiaries shaped like rabbits and plastic buddah incense holders.



No. This is not vomit in a bowl. It is cinnamon raisin bread pudding made by me. ( Vanilla ice cream made by Haagen Dazs ) Andreas LOVES this stuff. I love it because it's easy and fast to make, and makes the house smell so yummy and wonderful. However, if I was to eat it , it would end up being the last four words in the second sentence of this paragraph. And is it just my imagination ...or does this little concoction look like an upside koala being bombarded with gigantic snowballs??






Now dat der be my dirty rice frum de oder dey. Papa Noel and dem dar gators of his be going crazy fo dis fo sho!!!





I was just looking at this "ornament", for it is so wrong in so many ways. I was cheap that year and ordered this with my Coca Cola bottle cap rewards. It was so plain, that I got the great idea to fancy it up with a green glitter glue pen. As you can tell , it looks more as if the Grinch just shot snot rockets at it.


And the title makes me think it would be something a holiday spirited drug dealer would hand out to his customers. And speaking of crackheads.... it looks like I may have let one of them cut my bangs for me that year.

This season, I'm keeping my bangs to myself, thank you very much.

That is, unless Dora gets a hold of them.


3 comments:

kerristarr said...

Kimberly! Girl - what in the world?! So glad you found my blog and then I found your blog. How's your life?

kerristarr said...

I love that at 26 I'm still "little Kerri" - Some things don't change. I didn't know you live out in California. I'm going to have to come visit sometime.

Lisa Nix said...

send me some of that dirty rice...i wants it!!