Saturday, December 27, 2008

Problemito With Interneto


I am having some kind of problems with my blog/internet.
For some reason , Internet Explorer can not open MY blog page. ( It was able to open everyone elses that I had listed in my favorites, just not my own). I ended up having to download a different browser ( Mozilla's Firefox) to where I was then abel to get to my blog and sign in. The weird thing is my layout was changed somewhat. My profile and little extras that were on the LEFT side of my blog page were now all the way down on the bottom. And those elements remained on the bottom no matter which template I used. Anyone have any ideas on what might be going on? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

3 comments:

KCLC said...

Okay...what ever kind of crack my cat takes, I must have gotten some in my cherrios. I went in to edit one of my blogs because it wasnt showing a place to where people could leave comments. Once I enabled it, all my little side info went to the right of the page instead of the bottom. I guess now, I need to try IE to see if my blog shows up. I am starting to think I need to see a shrink.

Unknown said...

I would love to help...but I am a computer Killer... the last one to give advice! ; ) Nice to "meet" you!

Kristie Corpus said...

tu problema es---ustedes estas loca!! he he