Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things About Me


A friend had me do this on Facebook , and I thought I would add it on here. It would be great if all of you participated in it on your blogs. Would love to read them!

1. I was found underneath a rock in Jackson Mississippi in 1972.

2. When I was in kindergarten the school wanted me take speech classes. Dont most kids that age prounounce Spaghetti with a "P" ???

3. My family and I moved to Norway for about 2 years. God Dag!

4. I had my first "french" kiss from a Norwegian. I thought it was disgusting. But soon learned to like it. ;)

5. When I was 16 I found out my dad was not my biological father.

6. My dad and mom are still married to this very day. They are the reason why I am a half decent, nutty human being.

7. When I was 19, I met my ex fiance who I was with for 13 years.

8. I have never in my life have had a tooth filling, a stitch, broken body parts, been pregnant, urinary track or yeast infection, snake bite, or been kicked in the head by a donkey.

9. I DID have some staples when I had my gall bladder taken out when I was in my 20's. Other than that....no more surgeries. ( That lobotomy in '99 doesnt count since I didnt sign the papers for it)

10. I do not grow and never have had hair on my toes.

11. I lived on a dairy farm once. Cows are evil.

12. I am petrified of being shocked by static electricity. Especially getting the milk out of the refrigeration part at the grocery store. I have been known to ask other customers to open it for me. They just smile nervously as they back away very slowly.

13. All my hangers have to be white. No other colors. I guess you can say I have a hang up about that.Pun intended indeed!!

14. My husband is from Central America. We are the Guatemalan and Texas version of " ILove Lucy."

15. In case you havnt notice, I can not spell worth a darn. I am too lazy to use spell check half the time, and what is really sad, Scrabble is one of my all time favorite games. SO! Who wants to be on my team???

16. My grammer is just are bad.

17. California is a nice place to VISIT. But I HATE living here. I have already felt 4 or 5 earthquakes in which two of them almost made me poop myself. And I said ALMOST.

18. I want to be one of those joggers I see running early in the morning.... as I sit in my car at the redlight.... scarfing down my egg mcmuffin sandwhich and extra large diet coke. Okay... I think egg mcmuffins are gross, but you know what I mean.

19. The older I get, the less I am sure about having children. I am already a cool Aunt so that is enough for me. My husband sorta feels the same way. I guess I see alot of needles and adoption papers in my future.

20. Through out my life, I have lived in over 15 houses.

21. I want to buy a home and live in it forever.

22. I want to travel the world but not outer space.

23. I love animals. I just wish they didnt have the need to go poop, bite or shed hair. I guess that is why they invented stuffed animals.

24. I try to always see the both sides to everything. HOWEVER......

25. I just dont get crackheads.

7 comments:

Beverly said...

I loved reading this and will post it myself. Just not sure how to do all of that stuff just yet. It is so funny you mentioned the white hangers because I thought about you and that yesterday as I was sorting my hangers...read my post cause that will be one of mine.

Kelli Nørgaard said...

We have #5 in common.... but my fave on the list is the visual that I now have of your hubby, with an indignant look on his face and hands on his hips as he says "KCLC, u got sum splainin to do!"

Lisa Nix said...

I don't understand crackheads either...hmmmmm

Skogkjerring said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog and for following my humble space in cyberworld!!! I tried singing that finger song to my sister on MSN to see if there was a similar song in America but she just complained about what a bad singer I was!!!! Your posting was hillarious, I could relate to several of the things you wrote...especially the one about wishing you were a jogger instead of sitting in your car with breakfast...hahahaha....I went into a barn with cows once, they looked sweet and I love animals, so I tried to relate, they knocked me with their steel heads and me and all my heffaness went flying against a wall...scared the crap out of me...but my nearest neighbours are cows and I'm still fascinated by them but I stay away from their heads...
Cheers from the woods of Norway :-)

KCLC said...

Thank you my dear ladies for stopping by and reading my post.

Kelli ~ My hubby says those words to me on a DAILY basis. Sometimes even TWICE in one day. LOL

Lisa ~ I wish you would get a blog going. Pretty Please. I know you have a lot to say. :)

Amy ~ I do believe the songs are the same or at least very similar.
As for the cows...I did have some that were my favorites....but most of them just wanted to head butt me. I LOVED bottle feeding the baby calfs. There were horses , chickens, geese, ducks, rabbits, cats, and Australain sheep dogs on the farm to also be taken care of.
Now...I live in Cali right beside a gas station,swamped by apartments on top of apartments, noise, smog and the rat race. We hope to be in Texas within 2 years.

Unknown said...

This was awesome... I will do it over the weekend. I was wondering where the Norwegian connection came in. Where in Norway did you live?

KCLC said...

I lived in a town called Madla right outside of Stavanger. It is in the Rogaland area.
How far are you from that area?