Friday, January 16, 2009

Four and Four

I have been "picture" tagged by Kristine from http://kristinecorpus.blogspot.com/
( Mrs. Corpus, I am sorry that I do not know how to do the link thingy with just your name like you did mois....please feel free to teach me a lesson on that.)

Kristines photo of Palmetto State Park in Ottine Texas, brought back many memories on how my parents use to take my little brother and I there.
Riding around in the family car.
In the summer time.
With the windows rolled all the way down.
At NIGHT.
And they would tell us about the crazy albino that lived in the woods that stole little boys and girls. Then they would turn off the headlights and act like something was wrong with the car and announce in an alarmed voice "OMG! Did you see that moving behind the tree?" Then my dad would reach his hand up to the roof and bang on it.
Today I am still amazed that they managed to excavate my brother and I out from the floorboard and even more flabbergasted they were able to remove our fingers from our ears and pry our squinched up eyes open.
Awwww, the joys of having prankster parents.
Awwww, the joys of picking out their nursing home.



OKAY ! Now onto the game.....the directions are to go to your fourth picture folder and post the fourth pic from that folder.......And here is mine.......


(Readers..thank your lucky eyeballs it was this pic, for the next one was of me doing the macarana in my granny panties. )
This photo was taken about 7 years ago. It is of my nephew Jack when he was about 2 years old, holding the late Birthday / early Christmas present I got for my mom. She named that cute dachshund "Miss Ceilie" from " The Color Purple." And yes, if you happen to read my moms blog, that is the same doggie who grew into the dove eating dog. As for my now nine year old nephew , instead of squeezing small puppies to death, he now just squeezes his annoying little sisters head.





I now tag the following......Laura, Tressa, Kerri, and Mom. Now get to posting!

4 comments:

Kelli Nørgaard said...

Happy Saturday.... and I love your own version of a drive through "Texas chainsaw massacre" territory... lol. AND the line about the nursing homes...too funny!!

Your nephew is a doll! Do you get to see your family from Texas very often?! Have any of them come to DK?
And btw, where in Texas are you from? :o) lots of questions ina comment...is that allowable?! OOPS, another question!

lmt1073 said...

awwww, look at jack! he looked so much like ness in the pic....

are u coming to the wedding?

Lisa Nix said...

there were some pretty scary stories about that albino..literally lmbo!!

Kristie Corpus said...

MRs Corpus!! mrs. Corpus!! psssht.

well, first of all cute pic.

secondly, type the name or words that you want to turn into a link, then click the little button at the top of your post draft that looks like a little chain link. and insert the address. You might want to copy it first.

did that help or too vague?