Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can't Comment


To my two cousins......I have tried to leave comments on your blogs and for some reason it is not taking. But I went to another friends blog and was abel to post one on hers.

I had the same trouble with moms blog as well as my own.

The only way I found to fix it was , you will need to click on your blogs "layout". Then click edit on Blog Posts. Make sure comments are checked....and then click save.

I think this might have to be done everytime you change your blogs layout. I am not for sure though since I am new to all of this. If anyone else has any suggestions on why I cant comment on certain blogs, please leave a comment......if you can. ;)

3 comments:

lmt1073 said...

okay, i don't know what the heck is going on but i made a few changes... maybe it'll work... hopefully it'll work... lol... love u!

KCLC said...

Laura ~ I tried to leave you a comment again....and still wasnt abel too. Normally when I leave a comment a second window pops up for me to leave one....but with your and Bevs it doesnt. There IS a place for me to write a comment, and then I have to spell out a security word and then after that it just doesnt post.

kerristarr said...

i got your last comment about shriveled up ovaries - and though i still have mine - i'm sure mine are well on their way to shriveled-ville...i haven't forgotten to post my four and four photo - i'm on it right now.