Sunday, March 15, 2009

Et Tu, Brute?

" WE LOVED WITH A LOVE THAT WAS MORE THAN LOVE"
~Edgar Allan Poe


Today is our 2nd marriage anniversary.
We have been together for almost 4 and a half years.
We have had our downs and ups.
We have been tested and we have been blessed.
We are each others best friend and that, along with the love of God, is what helps see us through each day.

8 comments:

sal said...

Happy Anniversary Andreas and Kim. Where did you guys go to celebrate?

lmt1073 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lmt1073 said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kristie Corpus said...

what a nice little post. Your slide show is nice...I like the resembling couple(s)...Your husband is a bit froggy. (just kidding)

The song is wonderful. I've never heard but I love it! (I know it is pathetic probably that I haven't heard it. I don't get out much)

DSM said...

Happy Anniversary!!! May you have many many more wonderful years together.

MoMo 2.0 said...

Tillykke!!!!! That is great... and I love how you can find value in the good and the bad and the ups and the downs... it all makes us stronger!! :o)

Beverly said...

Happy Anniversary! Your slide show was nice. Showing some of the memories you two have made together. So sweet!!!

Lisa Nix said...

Congratulations! I am so proud for you. I hope that you will be happy forever and ever and ever and then some