These are my confessions....
I got tagged by LAURA over at A Form Of Therapy....
1) What is your blogger name? ....Huh? I wasn't aware I was suppose to have one.
2) When is your birthday? ..... Every year.
3) How long have you been blogging? .......Right before Xmas.
4) Who tagged you? ...... My cousin
5) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts?
1- Mouth ( Laughing)
2- Eyes ( Twinkly)
3- Arms ( Hugging)
4- Chest ( To lay my head upon)
5- Legs ( To intertwine with mine)
6) What do you wish most for your birthday? .....Health
7) What color are your nails now? ....I peeled the clear gloss off.
8) Any depressing thoughts lately?......How I hate living in these ghetto apartments. I mean HELLOOOO. I would just like a place with some crown moulding..is that too much to ask???
9) What's your next 1 month's plan?....Preparing for my sister Rosita Chiquita Juanita Chihuahuas' wedding.
10) At what age did you have your 1st crush?.....Before kindergarten , I believe his name was ______.
11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now? Negative
12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything?...... No, because its hard to keep a straight face when you are gagging on your own fart.
13) Are you a clean freak?.....Maybe a couple times a year.
14) Which era do you wish you were born into? ...I love the roaring 20s but my butt and boobs are way to big for a flappers dress.
15) Are you a vegetarian?.... No...but I could probably handle it if I had to.
16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night?...Two, but technically 3 because I have 2 stuffed in 1 pillowcase.
17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if-there's-a-bomb-here sleeper?....Light, unless wine was consumed.
18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around?...Awww heck, I wear them when he is around.
19) What is your ultimate dream job?.... Philanthropist/Veterinarian, Archaeologist/Princess all rolled up in one.
20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most?... If he is hungry, he will not make himself something to eat. He will sit there and starve and wait until I get hungry.
21) What is your dream car? This.
22) Do you easily wake up in the morning?.... Yes, but I walk around with my eyes closed shut for about 10 minutes mumbling how I hate alarm clocks, the sun and apartments without crown moulding.
23) Do you like hairy men? .... I do not have a fetish for running my fingers through back hair.
24) How about goateed men? .... I keep trying to get Andreas to grow his back.
25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hours Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage? ....I would rather take an hour massage and 30 minutes each of the Spa and foot rub. I like variety.
26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? When I was like 7, I LOVED the name Crystal. Can you imagine now....Crystal Cruz. That sounds like a cruise ship.
27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done?...Got married.
28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? ...I am surrounded by Asians where I live....So I would like to be around some Italians or Scandinavians for a change.
29) What is your favorite food? Anything with High Fructose Syrup.
30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? ...His wife showed up. JK. It was actually his boyfriend.
Here are the rules: Copy and paste the whole questionnaire and replace my answers with yours. You have to create a link for the blogger who tagged you. Pass to 4 other bloggers. Remember to inform them by commenting on their recent post. Display the logo anywhere on your blog. Last, answer each question with the truth, and nothing but the TRUTH...this is a confession tag, you know.
I tag.....
Everyone of my readers. I cant just pick 4....
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love you... have I ever told you that... you are too dang funny.... oh yea, and answer my dang email!
I am stealing this and putting it on my facebook!! And I love 7 and 18!!! I can picture you sitting there in your granny panties, peeling off that nail polish as you type!!
you always make my day when i read your blogs. so funny!
you are hilarious my dear friend...i'm thinking you should be a stand up comedian
Post a Comment