Yea, I'm not going to wear white... i have kids! Is bringing them going to be a problem??? Becca is excited about coming... and it's hard for me to pick a dress because I hate dresses or dressing up.
A ha... I never knew the connection to Norway but I knew there had to be one seeing as you follow EventyrHus also... then again, It could be a Texan thing too....
My poor baby has a hellava lot more than 50 soars...she is COVERED...but seeing as I have never examined a kid with Chicken pox, maybe she is better than the rest? Here is hoping it is over soon...
I would sooo totally think I could put my kid on a flight & get by with it... Your poor mom...(You too...) Now you have to fill me in on your time over here in Norway
3 comments:
that is so wrong!!! and dora would be upset if you did that to her.... just give her xanax!
Yea, I'm not going to wear white... i have kids! Is bringing them going to be a problem??? Becca is excited about coming... and it's hard for me to pick a dress because I hate dresses or dressing up.
A ha... I never knew the connection to Norway but I knew there had to be one seeing as you follow EventyrHus also... then again, It could be a Texan thing too....
My poor baby has a hellava lot more than 50 soars...she is COVERED...but seeing as I have never examined a kid with Chicken pox, maybe she is better than the rest? Here is hoping it is over soon...
I would sooo totally think I could put my kid on a flight & get by with it... Your poor mom...(You too...) Now you have to fill me in on your time over here in Norway
Post a Comment