And since ( * Cue David Lee Roth Impersonation ).. IIIIIII aint got nobodayyyy...... to help me, it took me TWO hours to pull my hair through that cap. And believe me my stomach and neck muscles are killing me for having to bend backwards toward the mirror with hook tool in right hand and handheld mirror in left.When I finally got up to the front part of my hair, it was actually wet when I pulled it out because I was sweating so bad under the cap.
Once that was all done, I started to apply the mixer. I was SO glad I had decided to buy 2 boxes ( even though it said it was for long hair) because I most certainly needed it. However I wish I would have mixed them both at the same time instead of freakin out when I realized I really WAS going to have to use the 2nd one . And of course when I went to open the other box EVERYTHING fell out all over the floor. ( Thank goodness I had the toilet seat down! ) So while trying to gather all this stuff from up off the floor , I had to open the bathroom door because the fumes were starting to get to me, in which I then had to fight off a cat from trying to stick her nose into everything.
I usually use Revlon when I do my own highlighting, but this one was from Loreal.....so I set my timer for 30 minutes. After the timer went off I went and had a look and booked it to the sink to wash the stuff out because my strands were REALLY light. And this is where the problem begins....
Because looks can be deceiving. Especially when dealing with hair color. Bottom line...I didn't leave the color mixture on LONG enough. So are you ready to see what it looks like????
Okay...so it doesn't look quite like this. I was just trying to make myself feel better knowing it COULD have turned out like this. However , I do wish I looked like that in my bra and undies.Onto the picture of truth.....
While I was at the drugstore I had to fight off the temptation I am faced with every Easter........
Many people either love or gag on these things. Good thing they only come out once a year. However they are only my SECOND favorite chocolate egg in the world. My first they don't even sell in the U.S.......
And while these things don't have much chocolate too them, they had the best toy surprises inside. At least they did in the mid 1980's when we lived in Norway. I would save my babysitting money and ride my bike to the store and buy a bunch of them along with a Coco Cola. In a glass bottle. The big TALL glass bottles. Remember those??? Awww memories.I also want to send a shout out to my favorite Aunt whose birthday was yesterday. So in case your reading this.....Happy Birthday Aunt Ginger! I love and miss you!

P.S. I just noticed that my hair now matches my front door. Once again, another big sighhhhh.

5 comments:
you're so goofy.. .can't wait to see you... was going to hilight my hair but now am having second thoughts!
I have to say, I would never CHOOSE brassy, but you are beautiful! That hair is something to envy.
ps. hate the eggs. (more for you, right?)
it doesn't look that bad! girl you had better hope that toner works cause you have only 6 weeks before the wedding
You are as beautiful as ever. I am brave enough to color my own hair but not highlight. And those eggs are a weakness for me as well. Why do they have to put them right next to the register any way?
I think you look adorable!
Post a Comment