Thursday, March 5, 2009

HodgePodge

Last night I cooked turkey burgers. They were SO delicioso.

I don't know why I don't cook more often. Oh wait. Let me think here for a sec. Oh THAT'S right! It's because I HATE to cook. Okay. I take that back. I don't TOTALLY hate it. I just don't like the clean up. Maybe if my kitchen was larger and I had a dish washer I would be more prone to put on my Betty Crocker apron. And then of course there is the fact that Andreas doesn't really like any of my "easy" dinners. For example...the man does not like my SOS !!! I told him there would be no way he could have grown up as a poor boy in Texas. But perhaps I can convert him. He is slowly starting to like Big Red. And just because of that...I think I will keep him.

Do you see that brownish round thing on my mouse pad? Do you know what it is???
It's part of my BANGS that a certain feline chewed off!!! She normally does this while I am sleeping. A few weeks ago I had found a clump that was about the same size but it was about 7 inches long.
I am either gonna go bald or I am going to have to start wearing a shower cap to bed.

And on top of having an Edward Scissor mouthed cat, I have a very grumpy bird in the house.
Poor Bruno. If you look closely you can see he has some pin feathers coming in on his head. So he has not been in a sing song mood these last few days. More like, nails on a scratch board squawking mood. And it doesn't help when he has Dora always looking at him and licking her chops.

Okay. I have a question for all of you. I have been having some major problems with my joints. And after doing some research on the net, I came across this.....
My question is .."How many of those can you do?". There is a total of nine points you can receive. 4 points if you can do it on your left side and 4 points if you can do it on your right side , and one point if you can bend over with out bending your knees and laying your palms flat on the floor. I can do all of them, except I am not sure about the elbow one. Wanna see a pic ????........... But I think almost everyone can do that.
It hurts to be so talented.Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelli Nørgaard said...

ok, your cat REALLY chewed your hair off?!?!?! And I thought Emmitt was a bit strange... LOL

Lisa Nix said...

holy crap..that cats crazy!!