Thursday, February 12, 2009

Adios Birthday ! See Ya Next Year !

My 37 th birthday came and went yesterday with simplicity and ease.

Andreas asked what I wanted for my special day.

I said to shop and eat at my favorite store.




We had Swedish meatballs, ( without legs of course)....

The goodies I bought. There seems to be a theme from a Beatles Album going on here.

Hubby got me an ice cream cake from Baskin and Robbins.
Our door bell rang around 8:30 PM and when I went to answer it, I was met with honks of party horns and shouts of " Happy Birthday!" It was my favorite neighbor friends, Leticia and Solis . They came baring flowers/card and Solis had made me a cake! * Note to Amy in Norway ~ I now have only 5 days for the year ! ;)*
I even got a card that said " To Our Mom"........
Thank you to all who wished me a Happy Birthday, gave me a card or a call. I love you all!!! ( Heads up for next year.....I DO accept cashiers checks ...Oh! And gift cards from IKEA. )

6 comments:

lmt1073 said...

ahh, how sweet... the cats love you... but i notice they asked you not to be mean... now i know you well enough to know that you would NEVER be mean to your kitties... ha ha ha... for some reason, I can envision one of them flying across the room courtesy of a swift kick!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday chic! Sounds like you had a good one! I am running off to IKEA in the morning... funny how a trip there always gets me excited...

KCLC said...

My cats think I am mean because I always have a water bottle in my hand.....Other than that, they are spoiled rotten.

Tressa , Going to Ikea relaxes me SO much. I get so excited buying a lamp for 4.99
It doesnt take much to please me.

Lisa Nix said...

I am glad your birthday was wonderful. You deserve it my friend.

Beverly said...

I just love reading your blogs. Seems like you had a wonderful birthday!

MoMo 2.0 said...

you look so gorgeous in your bday pic!!! And a baskin robbins cake?!?! WOW!!!!!!!!! I remember those from when I was a little girl! Very yummy!

Tillykke med fødselsdagen!