1.) LINGONBERRY ~ Because if I am eating this stuff, it means I am at my fave store.

2.) LIMES and LEMONS ~ These things go wonderful with cilantro on an UNamericanized taco, or in ice water, or MARGARITAS. Plus they come in handy in case you want to squirt them in someones eye you dont like.

3.) LIPS ~ My husbands lips to be exactly. Because they give good kisses and speak kind words to me. Even when I dont deserve it.

4.) LISTENING to the band "Girl In A Coma"
Its been said they sound somewhat like the Smiths/Siouxsie & The Banshees etc . A little bit of punk, garage, I could go on and on. I just know I like them alot. AND they are 3 girls from San Antonio TEXAS. Where were they when I was growing up? Check out their songs " Their Cell" and " Road To Home".

5.) LYSOL ~ Because it disinfectants and makes stinky stuff smell better. And this too can be sprayed into someones eye you dont like.

6.) LOTTERY Scratch Off Tickets ~ I have about $30.00 worth of tickets I need to trade in so I can get.....more scratch off tickets. And you know...with the economy being bad and all, I really need to try and win that 25 grand more than buying toilet paper and cat food right now.

7.) LETICIA ~ Because she gave birth to Solis who made me a yummy Birthday cake yesterday.

8.) LONGGGGG Cat Naps ~ Enough Said. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
9.) LAMP From Ikea ~ Theres nothing like low lighting to make the house look like its spotless. And then if you spray some LYSOL it will smell clean too. But then again, if you drink a bunch of LIME margaritas , you wont give a crap how dirty it looks.

10.) LOWER Temperatures ~ I hate when it is hot and I sweat in my house. Because everyone knows I sweat for ONE thing, and one thing ONLY. And if you said to walk down to the store to get a double scoop of chocolate mint ice cream, then you are correct.

4 comments:
I love it! You did a better job than me... i'm jealous! Come home because I miss you!
wonderful..ok..i want a letter
send me a letter and i'll try my best
you so funny! (yes, I meant to leave out the word are....It was chinese!) gimme gimme.
word verification: wroundsi
excellent
Post a Comment