So it is now going on the third day of raining here in southern California. It has made the temps drop to where I actually had to put the heater on. And I have enjoyed it immensely. Just a few days ago I was running the air conditioner. California really does have gorgeous , stable, sunny, warm weather throughout the year. However, I think rain/thunder, and seeing my breathe while out on a crisp morning is just as beautiful as feeling sunshine on my shoulders.
The above photo is looking out my living room window. The rain clouds just happened to be on pause at the moment.
One of the great things about rainy days, is that you get to take advantage of getting some things done in the house. As for me......I cleaned out and reorganized my closet. I tossed out alot of items I was just holding on for sentimental value, but were just taking up space. That is why donating to places like Goodwill or Salvation Army is a wonderful thing. Your giving it a chance to "live a life" someplace else...or perhaps clutter someone elses closet. ; )
I also happen to take the time to doctor a certain felines' toys...............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EXHIBIT "A" ~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is " Getchorewawa ". His name comes from the mutilation of the sentence: " Go Get Your Chihuahua." And Dora ( AKA "crackcat") not only fetches Getchorewawa when told, but takes out all her tigress aggression on him. (Aggression that she would probably like to inflict on to me if I didn't always go into the karate stance mode as soon as I hear her little collar bell jingling my way.)
And this is my sad attempt at being a surgeon. She will have those stitches pulled out in no time. Before its all said and done , we will probably have to change Getchorewawas name to "Getchorestein or Frankinwawa" . I guess I better go stock up on thread.

5 comments:
great post. I love that you talked about the weather. I actually forgot (for a while there) that you weren't in Texas. (where I assume everyone is for some egotistical reason!) Nice looking closet. So now, book a flight,and come do mine. lol
by the way, how did the hair come out?
poor puppy....
I reallly reallly want to meet that kitty. Sounds like a total riot.
Happy Birthday! I love you!!!
I'm giving you the letter "L"... now get to work
Post a Comment