Friday, February 20, 2009

Problem Child

I guess you have all heard me talk about my 2nd cat, Dora " The Crackkat" Cruz.

Now, I say that with all the love in the world.

But I am also dead serious.

The following is the picture we got of her before we adopted her.


Sure she's so cute and sweet in the next photo.... But now, lets take a closer look shall we?....
I guess you could say the " tell tail" signs were all there.....the clothing she wore, always spaced out and being hostile to her older sister and friends.
But it kept getting worse and worse......


We have even tried "tough love" on her.....
We even had her thrown in jail...We think maybe she has decided to start acting right and start loving us with all her kitty cat heart.......

5 comments:

Kristie Corpus said...

awesome! I have an affinity for reformed crack heads!!

very cute.

Kelli Nørgaard said...

you most certainly win the prize for most creative post this week!!! too funny!! And that last pic is absolutely priceless!! SO INNOCENT!

lmt1073 said...

I'm so cracking up! What a way to start the Monday morning.... lol... you can always send her to live with me if she becomes too much....

Lisa Nix said...

Absolutely precious!! That is wonderful. You are so creative

Skogkjerring said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Had to have my daughter come read this one- hillarious- you should send pictures of crackadackdingalong around on some of those funniest animal picture websites...stretched out in the hangers was hillarious...

It's usually the bad ones who have the most character and make us love them the most...the others are too quiet- we don't notice them enough...