The screams.
The crying.
The name calling.
The begging.
The banging.
He had finally seen enough of the relationship I had going on with my computer mouse, and went an ordered me a new one....
So Andreas suggested he buy and install a 12 dollar sound card in my computer, ( because the outlets for my original one was shot, there for the reason why I could only use USB).
So I was then able to pick out this $14.99 headset.....
This past Wednesday, the electric company came to my house. My landlord signed up for some kind of program where Edison Electric comes in and not only gives you energy saving light bulbs ( which I already had), but they also install energy saving FIXTURES. I had no idea there was even such a thing.
These were put in the kitchen and hallway......
My main question is..Why?...Oh WHY? Could they have not replaced this atrocity...

In other news, I am happy to say I have finally sent off the last of the forms for Andreas to adjust status and become a permanent resident. Now we will have to play the waiting game. I know it will take at least 6 months . If we would have started this sooner, this would all be said and done with. However if I didn't procrastinate, I just wouldn't be me , now would I???? I will admit I am trying my hardest to get better when it comes to that "p" word.
Something else that will be happening soon, will be that my little sister will be getting married in April. I am so happy for her, even though my future brother in law does not make the best Scrabble teammate. (Noway!... with a K. ;P )

3 comments:
ok, totally random but I love the Van Gogh painting in your entry way!!!!
And congrats (TIllYKKE) to your little sis!! Where is the wedding going to be?!
See thats the thing Kelli..that ugly hanging lamp is in my dining room area!!! HA!HA! It kinda makes one loose their appetite. (Well..not so much me I guess. :P)
And the Van Gogh is of course a poster. But it was one of the first pieces of home decor that Andreas and I picked out and bought together as a couple. We went and had it framed. Very happy colors.
And my sister will be getting married in Louisiana. I think ya'll two resemble each other. Hmmm... did your mom know a Thomas "Tommy" Leathers in the 70's? JK!
okay, you won't believe me, but I was totally planning on commenting on the Van Gogh before I read the comments...she stole my comment!!! I do heart his art! (hey-that rhymes...)
Post a Comment